Care beds and accessories from FMB care meet the highest and most discerning standards
Optimal comfort for those using the beds and for nursing staff
The highly individual demands placed on a care bed vary enormously from patient to patient, from nursing home to nursing home and are dependent on the kind of care that has to be given. With each one of its care beds, FMB care totally satisfies all these diverse requirements because it offers a high degree of individualisation – a brand of customisation that begins with the basic configuration and ends with user-specific adjustments. Care beds coming out of the ateliers of FMB care, together with the wide selection of bedside and overbed tables and also the rich variety of accessories and add-on extras, cover all the classic care requirements but they can also cater for very special needs.
For anyone using a care bed, this piece of furniture becomes the centre of the person’s life, the focus of the patient’s world
Easier care with the care beds from FMB care
Care beds from FMB care facilitate all kinds of nursing work:
- Height adjustment feature, which positions the bed and the patient at the optimal level for all care work
- A two-section safety side system, which drops to below mattress level or, depending on requirements, can be drawn up in the area of the upper body and/or in the leg area.
- Good manoeuvrability which makes operating and moving the bed easier.
Care beds from FMB care support nursing activities:
- A scenario handset enables the exact, required positioning of the lying surface to be achieved
- Optional use of the Out-of-Bed system, which informs nursing staff if a patient exits or enters the bed, thus making measures restricting freedom of movement superfluous (measures that do not have to be taken when the bed is in its ultra-low position)
Care beds from FMB care lighten the load of care work thanks to the option allowing certain functions to be activated:
- Positioning when lying and adjusting of height, functions which can be operated by the patient himself
- Possibility for the patient to move thanks to a two-section safety side system